Home life in Crewe...

This should give you a small idea of what its like to live in the North.
It's great fun.


Peace March in Manchester. It was a home effort. I reccomend it to any other homes to do. Great witnessing!


I love this picture cus we just bring out the foolishness of eachother...


Business and Pleasure??


Fromage (Or Praise to others) loves a good, strong, young he-man... Bless her.


80's Dress up...


Karaoke to ABBA during our 80's dress up...


There is a decent picture like this where everyone looks normal, but I think this is a lot more fun!


French dress up. Pope Benedict strangles Joan of Arc...


There is so much more that I could show you from there. I mean I did live there for the last year, but it would be waaaaaaay to much to post so these are some of the highlights...

I have now moved on as I'm sure most of you know. I'm living in London again, for now anyways... Who knows, it could be somewhere else next time you ask me:P

0 comments: