A few pics of Teddy...

I thought I would post a few pics of the latest happenings with Teddy. He's too cute/good-looking to ignore:D

His classic "Huh?" look.


The charmer himself.


Gnawing on his thumb cus of the second tooth coming in.


Fun with Aunt Silvie.


He's extremely ticklish on his back. Silvie tortures him at times:P


A picture from his 6 month day:D


Getting ready to eat mom's phone.


He's almost crawling:D


And of course eating everything that gets in his path.


New dinosaurs.


Video's:)


I think he looks like me in this pic, so had to show you:)


This was taken this morning while waiting for his breakfast...

8 comments:

whacky said...

I know you get this all the time, but he really is ADORABLE! And he definitely looks like you in that picture! :-)

Vicky said...

Aww thanks Anji. When will we hear the pit patter of little feet from your end? :P

Sara said...

He really is....hes gunna be such a heartbreaker:P And the second last picture he does look like you...something to do with the eyes and the smile.

Pamela-Marie said...

I love the grown up way you dress him, I like to see little baby boys like that ,he's a doll!

Anonymous said...

He really is a cutie and looks very happy and alert, too!
Gaby

Unknown said...

I just wanna eat him up! I miss my little Godson.. Wish I was there to watch him grow up into that heartbreaker they're all talking about... Luv you

Claire said...

sooo cute! What a handsome man!
Be seeing you Vicks.. xxx

Vicky said...

i hope i'll see you soon cla;)