YOU can make it official!

I am sure by now most of the people that visit my blog have heard that I will be leaving Europe indefinitely to explore other horizons, mostly being a childcare worker for someone with special needs. Check it here

However despite all of my efforts to raise the needed funds for me to be able to go, I am still quite short of $€$€$.
I have the money for my visa etc... I still need the money for the ticket, which is about €1200.

Now here is where you come in. You could be the one to make it official. I figured that on average if everyone that visited my blog contributed 10€ each, in about ten days I would have everything I need to go. Of course I'm open to whatever number you throw at me.

So think it over and if you feel like doing a good deed for the day, or just want to feel good about yourself, contact me at: the_danishchick@yahoo.dk

Also I do want to thank all of you who already contributed to this cause. I couldn't do it without you. Thanks so much.

P.S. Don't use the Paypal option unless you have money in your account, otherwise it will cost me.




9 comments:

Bex said...

Me thinketh that I'll do what I can.

Need to put something on my pay pal account but I'll get back to you soon.

Write and tell me where you are heading.
Love u

Anonymous said...

So I am officially the first to contribute, cool! I hope you have a great move. Will be praying for you.

Vicky said...

Thanks to the anonymous person, whoever you may be. I appreciate it...

Pavel said...

can I send through the TRF?

Jayman said...

Great to see a professional CC person really making a difference in an important need. I took take of a special need kid for some time and know it is great calling and has great rewards, they are angels with us. I'll see what I can do financially.

Vicky said...

To Paul:
Yes, you can send through the TRF. The number is DE315
Thanks so much...

Cathy said...

I can't contribute...I don't have Paypal...
Btw, I'm Cathy, I know your sister Silvia

Michelle said...

AWWW...u know I'd help if I could....darn broke life I have. LOL. But I'll pray for you, and hopefully I'll get a star on my crown for that:D

Vicky said...

Har har Mishu, just raise your daughter right and it'll be fine... hehe. Lots of love, miss you guys a lot. Love to the kids as well.