Ave Maria...

A few pics of my visit to see my best friend and her family...
What mortal fools we are when we get together.
Anybody home??



No matter how long we are apart from each other, we still get along better than a redneck in a w****house...




Don't cry! Because Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....



I shall miss you a heap load Maria. I'm so glad that I got to see you before I disappear from this continent. Love you!

(P.S. To all the faithful visitors of my blog; I am sorry for my abscene, but yes I am still very much alive, just busy.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beauties... both of you! Almost entirely different, but yet both entirely beautiful.

Vicky said...

;;) Tks Mike.
Trust me, we're only different on the outside... Thats what makes our friendship so wonderful. We still have the same views on drink, food, life etc. no matter how long its been since we've seen each other.

Anonymous said...

funny.. I always thought that bex was your best friend....

Vicky said...

Maria and I have been best friends since the age of 4. Met Bex when I was 13. Besides, I haven't heard from her in a good long while...
(Don't worry Bex, I still love you)

Anonymous said...

hey! i remember her! in fact, i remember both of you :P TG that you're still alive! it was nice to read a new post on your blog!
how's maria doing? and where is she?

Vicky said...

Maria is in Denmark at the moment, thats how I was able to see her... I believe she is going back to Bosnia next week some time....
(And don't worry I should be updating my blog again regularly, my pictures as well.)

Jayman said...

Cute, looks like fun!