It's a surprise...

We were both more than ready to find out the sex of my baby, I even had a little pep-talk with 'it' before we went to the hospital. However we were not expecting the talentless man who scanned me. After measuring the baby etc. I asked if he could tell me the sex. He then proceeded to look up the crotch of my child for a good minute or so before telling me; "Well I can't really tell..." 
So much for "professionals."
All to say is, if a guy can look at the crotch for a good minute without seeing anything manly down there, we decided its more likely to be a girl than a boy. However if it's a boy, we know which side of the family to blame... 
So without further ado, here "she" is with "her" pudgy cheeks, happy, healthy and EXTREMELY active.

10 comments:

Lanna said...

Gosh idiotic doctors!! PLeh.. well my "Goddaughter" looks adorable anyways, and uhh coming from our family I assume that yeah, it's a girl...:-P Wishing you all the best!

An G said...

Blessings on your little one.....she looks just like you...:-D

Vicky said...

Why thank you. I thank the Lord every day for that...:P

Michelle said...

YESSS! I'm definitely hoping its a girl!

Claire said...

Who would have thought that I would live to see this?? :D
I'm sure its a girl!!

Vicky said...

Well of course you would live to see it, with my "luck" and your prayers anything is possible. Apparently...

Bex said...

Whooo Hooo!! You'll do good with a little girl. Praying hard she'll have your nose, eyes, cheekbone, in all that she'll look like you. :-)

Vicky said...

I find myself praying those same prayers :P

santi said...

"she" will be the cutest thing ever, of that i'm sure :)

Anonymous said...

Awe, Meister! ... Haha, can't wait to see the chubbys! But you know, the doctor said I was a boy ... all the way up until the birth! heh, true story LoL Anyways, I love thee